Creative Writing course for children in Vashi, Koperkhairane, Ghansoli
In our various interactions with students, across ages, we have realized that they find it difficult to express their own views on a topic.
As a result, they even memorise the essays!
Communication is one of the most essential skills for human beings. Writing Skill forms an important part of communication which helps in expressing oneself better.
Making Champs, a venture by an IIM alumni, is offering a course on Writing Skills for children in the age group of 10 to 13 yrs. It provides step by step and easy to understand technique for writing. This program will help children in developing original ideas, structuring these ideas in a logical manner and then express them in writing. Students will learn to write better essays, compositions, speeches, poems, stories, etc. on their own.
The program consists of several activities and games which keeps the children engaged and interested throughout the program.
Age group: 10-13 YEARS
Take away benefits:
1) Better performance in school – writing better essay, story, long answer, speeches, etc.
2) Expressing oneself in effective way even at short notice.
Batch 1 – Grade 5 and above, Sunday 1130 am to 1230 pm
For More Details: Call 9870295945/ 9870116557 and visit www.makingchamps.co.in
1. How many students will be there in one class?
Ans: Around 10-12 students in one batch.
2. What is the duration of the program?
Ans: It is 30 sessions, once a week.
3. Will all the children get to participate in the activities?
Ans: Yes, we make every child participate in the activities. Apart from this, every child has to share his/ her experience and feedback at the end of the workshop in front of the class.
4. Will we get any written material for future reference?
Ans: A complete self-help book is given to the children in which all the concepts are explained. The book also contains links for the learning videos which make the learning interesting and simple for the children. They will also get worksheets / reference templates.
5. How my child will be different after attending this program? What difference will it make to my child?
Ans: The child will be able to express his thoughts clearly. The child will be able to think of his original ideas and structure it in logical sequence which will improve the quality of the Write-up.
6. What else the students are required to do to improve their Writing Skills?
Ans: Nothing can replace practice. Students have to practice writing compositions using the technique learnt in the workshop. Once the child becomes habituated in writing, following this method he will be able to write better in limited time. Completing the exercises given at the back of each chapter in the book will be helpful.
7. Will this program have any effect on the performance of the child in School?
Ans: Yes definitely. The child will be able to express and write better essays, stories, compositions and big answers.
Check this video to know more about the course