Become a certified Public Speaking Trainer for children
Self Confidence and Effective Communication (Conversational, Written, Public Speaking) has been identified as an important skill to possess in the 21st century. It has been highlighted as one of the major barriers in employability of graduates in our country. It has also been pointed out that these initiatives need to start early right at the school stage so that students get a solid foundation.
We have been working in developing Public Speaking skills in students for more than 4 years. Now, we are inviting passionate women to become certified public speaking trainer for children so that more and more children across the length and breadth of the country can become smart and confident.
See this video:
Pre Condition for becoming the teacher: you need to be passionate about making difference in the lives of children
After the training program, you can run a home-based personality development program for children covering the following:
- Basic Public Speaking program (6 to 8 years).
- Advanced Public Speaking program (8 to 13 years).
Benefits for the teachers:
- Improve your own personality
- Get Training and Certification
- Get Books (books have embedded videos)
- Start Earning Independently. Your investment in teacher training can be recovered in less than 6 months.
Your facilitator for the program :
1. Mr Prasanna Pahade, Alumni of IIM Calcutta and a Leadership coach. (check profile)
2. Ms. Mili Pahade, CA, Soft skills trainer (check profile)
Testimonials from some teachers who have undertaken the program
- It was a great experience. Got an opportunity to enhance and upgrade my knowledge about the subject. Pooja
- Had a wonderful time in this session and learnt a lot. Hope to use the tricks and teaching method for my ongoing classes too. Saadiqa
- The program was conducted very well. I learnt what to be teach to children, how to teach so they understand better. Manisha
So, enroll today in the next batch of teacher training and spread the confidence around you. Registration form : https://goo.gl/forms/n8ghDnFOuNk4QjLk2
1. How many days of training?
Typically 2 half days.
2. Will teachers understand the concepts in such a short time?
Absolutely. Teachers would be given the student books in advance so that you know the concepts that have to be covered. Classroom time can be then productively used for discussion and teaching practices.
3. How many students can I teach after the program?
In a batch you can have minimum 5-6 students and maximum 20-25 students. You can have as many batches as you can mobilise.
4. What will be the help available from Making Champs after this training program?
You are required to buy the books from Making Champs. Making Champs team is available for any support you need in order to run your class smoothly.
You will also get certificates for students from Making Champs.
Making Champs website will support you in terms of web presence. We will add the teacher profiles and locations where classes are available.
Student videos can also be published on Making Champs youtube channel.
5. What teaching aids does Making Champs provide?
The books given by Making Champs are self-sufficient. They have concepts, videos and exercises. The videos can be accessed from youtube. If you need any additional help, please get in touch with us.
6. Does Making Champs help in marketing?
Yes. While you would be the best person to market it locally, Making Champs will be happy to support your programs by publishing it on Making Champs social media assets like Facebook, Twitter etc and on the website.
7. Do I have to share my revenues/profits with Making Champs?
No. Once you have become certified trainer, you need to buy only the books and other teaching aids (if required). You are free to charge the fees that your market can support and you don’t need to have % sharing with Making Champs
Enroll today in the next batch of teacher training and spread the confidence around you. Registration form : https://goo.gl/forms/n8ghDnFOuNk4QjLk2